Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Gasoline, propane heater sparked fatal garage blaze

Feb. 6, 2014, Edmonton - The volatile combination of gas vapours and a propane heater was the cause of an explosion and fire that left two people dead in Edmonton on Monday evening, and another person seriously injured in hospital. The Edmonton Journal reports.

February 6, 2014
By The Edmonton Journal

Feb. 6, 2014, Edmonton – The volatile combination of gas vapours and a propane heater was the
cause of an explosion and fire that left two people dead in Edmonton on
Monday evening, and another person seriously injured in hospital. The Edmonton Journal reports. | READ MORE