www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Glen Huron house fire likely sparked by extension cord


April 16, 2014
By CTV News

April 16, 2014, Glen Huron, Ont. – A woman escaped a Tuesday morning house fire in Glen Huron, Ont., which fire crews say was likely started in an extension cord that was plugged into a heater. CTV News reports.

April 16, 2014, Glen Huron, Ont. – A woman escaped a Tuesday morning house fire in Glen Huron, Ont., which fire crews say was likely started in an extension cord that was plugged into a heater. CTV News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*