www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Grease fire sends two people to hospital

March 22, 2011, London, Ont. - A kitchen grease fire sent two young males to hospital Monday night with first, second and third degree burns, firefighters say. The London Free Press reports.

March 22, 2011
By The London Free Press

March 22, 2011, London, Ont. – A kitchen grease fire sent two young
males to hospital Monday night with first, second and third degree
burns, firefighters say. The London Free Press reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*