www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Greasy rags sparked restaurant fire

Nov. 29, 2012, Edmonton - Greasy rags left in a laundry room dryer sparked a blaze Wednesday morning at a barbecue restaurant, fire investigators say. The Edmonton Journal reports.

November 29, 2012
By The Edmonton Journal

Nov. 29, 2012, Edmonton – Greasy rags left in a laundry room dryer sparked a blaze Wednesday
morning at a barbecue restaurant, fire investigators say. The Edmonton Journal reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*