Careless smoking sparks construction site fire

September 13, 2017
Written by The Peterborough Examiner
Sept. 13, 2017, Lakefield, Ont. - A fire Monday night at the Lakefield District Public School construction site was likely caused by careless smoking, said the fire chief. Selwyn Township Fire Chief Gord Jopling said no one was hurt in the fire. The Peterborough Examiner reports. | READ MORE

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular