Montreal crews douse rooming house fire
May 19, 2017, Montreal - Several people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in early Friday in an east end rooming house.
The cause of the fire, which occurred about 1:30 a.m. in a rooming house at the corner of Hochelaga St. and Desjardins Ave. in the city’s Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district, is under investigation, although arson has been ruled out.
There were no injuries other than those suffered by residents overcome by smoke, all of whom were treated on site.
Firefighters may oppose mandatory medical training: ChiefOct. 17, 2017, Northumberland, Ont. - Some firefighters in Northumberland County…
Chatham firefighters battle toxic blazeOct. 16, 2017, Chatham, Ont. - Residents in Chatham-Kent, Ont., about…
Former Phoenix chief Alan Brunacini passes awayOct. 17, 2017, Phoenix, Az. - The Phoenix Fire Department announced…
Fatal ammonia leak prompts state of emergencyOct. 18, 2017, Fernie, B.C. - A B.C. resort town has…
Emergency Services Leadership Seminar
October 24-25, 2017
IAFC VCOS Symposium in the Sun
November 9-12, 2017