Neighbours rescue man from apartment blaze

March 11, 2019
Written by The St. Catharines Standard
Mar. 11, 2019, Niagara Falls, Ont. - An elderly Niagara Falls man was taken to hospital Sunday after neighbours rescued him from a bedroom fire. Niagara Falls Fire Department Platoon Chief Peter Methner said the fire erupted just past noon in the bedroom of a ground-floor apartment unit. When firefighters arrived, the resident was safely out of his bedroom, which was billowing smoke. The St. Catharines Standard reports. | READ MORE

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular


We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.