Saskatoon crews respond to hazardous materials scare

January 09, 2019
Written by CBC News
Jan. 9, 2019, Saskatoon - Saskatoon firefighters were called to the Parkridge Centre long-term care home to deal with chlorine gas contamination Tuesday morning. CBC News reports. | READ MORE

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular


We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.