Unattended heating pad sparks retirement home fire

September 12, 2018
Written by The London Free Press
Sept. 12, 2018, London, Ont. - An unattended heating pad is to blame for a fire at an Old North retirement home that caused $30,000 damage Monday evening, London firefighters say. The London Free Press reports. | READ MORE

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular

Latest Events

Firefighter Training Day
September 29, 2018
Fire Prevention Week
October 7-13, 2018
Firehouse Expo
October 16-20, 2018
SFPA18 North America
October 27-2, 2018
EMS World Expo
October 29-2, 2018

We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.