Weekend blaze guts Treherne Food Store

February 25, 2019
Written by CBC News
Feb. 25, 2019, Treherne, Man. - The Treherne Food Store burned to the ground Saturday night. Volunteer firefighters from the Norfolk-Treherne, Victoria and Rathwell fire departments all attended but weren't able to stop the blaze from gutting the building. CBC News reports. | READ MORE

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular


We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.