Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Homeowner suffers minor injuries after gas BBQ catches fire

June 1, 2020 
By CTV News

June 1, 2020, Moose Jaw, Sask. – The Moose Jaw fire department said a homeowner suffered minor injuries in a fire on Saturday afternoon. According to the fire department, an overheated gas barbecue burst into flames at the back of the home. The fire spread to a home next door, along with a camper in the back yard. CTV News reports. | READ MORE

Print this page


Stories continue below