Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Homes evacuated after toxic chemical spill

Dec. 19, 2014, View Royal, B.C. - Twelve homes were evacuated Thursday night due to a toxic chemical spill on the Songhees First Nation in View Royal after a man dumped 180 gallons of sodium hydroxide. View Royal firefighters were called to a home on Cooper Road about 5:50 p.m. Victoria Times Colonist reports. | READ MORE

December 19, 2014
By Victoria Times Colonist

Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*