Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
House fire likely caused by discarded cigarette

April 2, 2013, Georgina, Ont. – The fire at a Georgina, Ont., home last night, which caused $80,000 in damages, was likely sparked by a discarded cigarette. The Georgina Advocate reports.

April 2, 2013  By The Georgina Advocate


April 2, 2013, Georgina, Ont. – The fire at a Georgina, Ont., home last night, which caused $80,000 in damages, was likely sparked by a discarded cigarette. The Georgina Advocate reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below