Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
House fire sends family to hospital as precaution

Oct. 9, 2012, Toronto - An overnight house fire on Sunday that sent a family to hospital as a precaution was sparked by ashes that weren’t properly discarded, Toronto police say. CP 24 News reports.

October 9, 2012
By CP 24

Oct. 9, 2012, Toronto – An overnight house fire on Sunday that sent a family to hospital as a precaution
was sparked by ashes that weren’t properly discarded, Toronto police
say. CP 24 News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*