Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Improperly stored batteries spark Winnipeg house fire

February 25, 2020
By CTV News

Feb. 25, 2020, Winnipeg – No one was hurt following a fire early Monday morning in the central St. Boniface area. The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service was called to a home around 12:07 a.m. after reports of fire coming from a two-storey residence. CTV News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*