Focus on building new business with face to face meetings with potential new customers while continuing to promote excellent ongoing business relationships with existing customers. This includes proactive sales planning, increasing service/repair work and creating appropriate bids.
Utilize and become familiar with all sales tools provided by the company and its vendors, including sales flyers, sale materials, demonstration items, etc.
Be aware of industry solutions and make recommendations to the Company for potential opportunities to improve market share.
Gather the information necessary to do accurate written estimates and provide written quotes on sales forms. Follow up with appropriate company personnel throughout the entire sales process to ensure a smooth delivery of service and goods.
Work with the office staff to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues, before, during and after the sale.
Stay current with competitive activities, including pricing and ensuring the company stays competitive and profitable.
Maintain detailed records of all accounts and leads and follow up on leads in a timely manner.
Full/Part Time: Full time
The applicant should possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Should be passionate about the fire industry
- College or University Diploma/Degree in related field preferred
- Possess great communication skills
- Sales Experience in Automotive or Fire Industry preferred
- Should be detail oriented
- Extremely competent in Microsoft Office, ACT!, Adobe and various computer based truck configuration software
- Should be familiar with Tender and Bid process
- Should be familiar with writing Fire Truck Specifications
- Organizational skills
- Fluent in English, read, write and speak French
- Valid driver’s license required