At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all our operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turnaround, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for Industrial Firefighters to join our organization in the Red Deer area.
- Must have NFPA 1001 Level I and II or full NFPA 1081
- Applicants qualified as NFPA 472 Hazmat Technician and/or NFPA 1006 Technical Rescue (High Angle Operations) will be given top priority
- Standard Oil Field Tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, PST)
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit for firefighting duties
- Firefighting experience is a must
- Ability to pass Bravo Target Safety TDG and WHMIS
- Pre-employment drug screening
Hours and pay will be discussed within the interview. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety.
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Casual
Job Type: Full-time