Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Kitchen fire results in fine

Feb. 20, 2014, Sault Ste. Marie, Ont. – A Tuesday-morning kitchen fire, which was caused by an electrical connection in the exhaust hood, revealed a lack of working smoke alarms in the home. SooToday.com reports.

February 20, 2014
By SooToday.com

Feb. 20, 2014, Sault Ste. Marie, Ont. – A Tuesday-morning kitchen fire, which was caused by an electrical connection in the exhaust hood, revealed a lack of working smoke alarms in the home. SooToday.com reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*