Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Light bulb sparked Penticton motel fire

April 17, 2014, Penticton, B.C. – A Tuesday night fire at a motel in Penticton, B.C., was caused when a fluorescent light bulb exploded and the sparks landed on a pile of dry leaves. Global News reports.

April 17, 2014
By Global News

April 17, 2014, Penticton, B.C. – A Tuesday night fire at a motel in Penticton, B.C., was caused when a fluorescent light bulb exploded and the sparks landed on a pile of dry leaves. Global News reports. | READ MORE