Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Lint trap caused last week’s Cole Harbour fire

Feb. 21, 2014, Cole Harbour, N.S. – A fire at an apartment building in Cole Harbour, N.S., last week was caused by a lint trap in the laundry room. Global News reports.

February 21, 2014
By Global News

Feb. 21, 2014, Cole Harbour, N.S. – A fire at an apartment building in Cole Harbour, N.S., last week was caused by a lint trap in the laundry room. Global News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*