Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Malfunctioning extension cord sparks fire at Saskatoon home

January 5, 2021
By Global News

Jan. 5, 2021, Saskatoon – A malfunctioning electrical extension cord sparked a fire at a home in Silverwood Heights, according to investigators. The Saskatoon Fire Department said a number of 911 calls came in just before 3 p.m. Sunday, reporting flames coming from an attached garage in the 200 block of Gathercole Crescent. Global News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*