November 25, 2019 By The Canadian Press
Nov.23, 2019, Nobleford, Alta. – RCMP say a passerby noticed smoke coming from the house on Saturday morning and called for the fire department.
Police say they determined that a man died inside the house. They say nobody else was inside at the time. Mounties say firefighters extinguished the blaze, and most of the damage was at the back of the house.
They say the Calgary Medical Examiners Office will determine the man’s cause of death, while the Coaldale Fire Department is figuring out what started the fire. The Canadian Press reports.
Print this page
Stories continue below