Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Man injured in garage fire

Jan. 24, 2013, Sudbury, Ont. - A man had to be treated for smoke inhalation after his garage caught on fire Wednesday. The Sudbury Star reports.

January 24, 2013
By The Sudbury Star

Jan. 24, 2013, Sudbury, Ont. – A man had to be treated for smoke
inhalation after his garage caught on fire Wednesday. The Sudbury Star
reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*