Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Mattress fire sends two to hospital

Jan. 2, 2013, Vancouver – Two residents of a basement suite were taken to hospital Tuesday night with smoke inhalation after a mattress fire broke out in their Vancouver home. The Province reports.

January 2, 2013
By The Province

Jan. 2, 2013, Vancouver – Two residents of a basement suite were taken to hospital Tuesday night with smoke inhalation after a mattress fire broke out in their Vancouver home. The Province reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*