Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Overheated electronic device causes apartment fire

June 9, 2021
By Nunatsiaq News

June 8, 2021, Iqaluit, Nunavut – The City of Iqaluit issued a reminder about the importance of ventilating electronic devices while they are being charged after an overheated device caused an apartment fire early Tuesday morning. Nunatsiaq News reports. | READ MORE 


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*