By The Guardian
May 25, 2017, Prince County, P.E.I. -The P.E.I. Fire Marhal’s Office has ruled two Prince County fires that occurred on the same day last week as accidental.
On the morning of Wednesday, May 17, the Wellington Fire Department responded to a fire at a 1.5- storey dwelling in the western P.E.I. community of Egmont Bay. The Fire Marshal's Office ruled this fire as accidental in nature, which was sparked by an electrical malfunction in an upstairs bedroom.
On the afternoon of the same day, the Alberton Fire Department was called to a structure fire at a two-storey home in Kildare, in the northwestern part of the island. The Fire Marshal's Office ruled this fire as accidental, with the origin in the recreation room on the lower level. The cause attributed to a malfunction in a piece of electronic equipment. The Guardian reports. | READ MORE