Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Quick work by hospital staff averts carbon monoxide tragedy

Dec. 17, 2013, Ottawa - Ottawa Fire Services is warning people to be aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide after a weekend emergency response at an apartment building where some residents had to be treated for apparent exposure to the poisonous gas. The Ottawa Citizen reports.

December 17, 2013
By The Ottawa Citizen

Dec. 17, 2013, Ottawa – Ottawa Fire Services is warning people to be aware of the dangers of
carbon monoxide after a weekend emergency response at an apartment building where some residents had to be treated for apparent
exposure to the poisonous gas. The Ottawa Citizen reports. | READ MORE