Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Rooming house fire caused by candle

Oct. 21, 2011, Corner Brook, N.L. - A 36-year-old man is still in intensive care at Western Memorial Regional Hospital following a rooming house fire early Thursday morning. The Western Star reports.

October 21, 2011
By The Western Star

Oct. 21, 2011, Corner Brook, N.L. – A 36-year-old man is still in intensive care at Western Memorial
Regional Hospital following a rooming house fire early Thursday morning. The Western Star reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*