www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Saanich day care damaged by morning fire

Jan. 14, 2014, Saanich, B.C. – A fire that caused $35,000 in damages at a day care centre in Saanich, B.C., Tuesday morning is believed to have been caused by a faulty heating system in the ceiling. Victoria News reports.

January 14, 2014
By Victoria News

Jan. 14, 2014, Saanich, B.C. – A fire that caused $35,000 in damages at a day care centre in Saanich, B.C., Tuesday morning is believed to have been caused by a faulty heating system in the ceiling. Victoria News reports. | READ MORE