Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Sewer gas build up causes fatal fire

July 8, 2015, Moose Jaw, Sask. - A 66-year old woman has died from injuries sustained during Monday's mobile-home fire at TransCanada Trailer Court, say the Moose Jaw Police Service. According to the Moose Jaw Fire Department, gas had entered her home through the plumbing. There was no water in the trailers' P-traps, which work to prevent sewer gas from entering the home. The Moose Jaw Times Herald reports. | READ MORE

July 8, 2015
By The Moose Haw Times Herald

Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*