www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Smoke alarm was deactivated at scene of fatal fire

Sept. 13, 2016, Toronto - A fire that left a man dead in a low-rise Scarborough apartment building early Saturday was caused by unattended cooking, Toronto Fire Services says. The Ontario Fire Marshal's office determined the cause during its investigation, in which it also found that there were no batteries in the smoke alarm in the ground-floor unit where the flames broke out before 5:15 a.m. CBC News reports. | READ MORE

September 13, 2016
By CBC News

Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*