Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Student injured in university dorm fire

Dec. 13, 2013, Brantford, Ont. – One student at Wilfrid Laurier University in Brantford, Ont., was transported to hospital Friday morning with second-degree burns as a result of a cooking fire in an apartment at the downtown university residence. The Brantford Expositor reports.

December 13, 2013
By The Brantford Expositor

Dec. 13, 2013, Brantford, Ont. – One student at Wilfrid Laurier University in Brantford, Ont., was transported to hospital Friday morning with second-degree burns as a result of a cooking fire in an apartment at the downtown university residence. The Brantford Expositor reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*