Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unattended candle cause of fire that destroyed outbuildings

May 30, 2013, Victoria, P.E.I. – The provincial fire marshal says an unattended candle caused a fire that destroyed two small outbuildings in Victoria, P.E.I., Wednesday afternoon. The Guardian reports.

May 30, 2013
By The Guardian

May 30, 2013, Victoria, P.E.I. – The provincial fire marshal says an unattended candle caused a fire that destroyed two small outbuildings in Victoria, P.E.I., Wednesday afternoon. The Guardian reports. | READ MORE