Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unattended candle sparks $300,000 Edmonton blaze

Dec. 23, 2013, Edmonton - A candle left unattended beside a sofa sparked a massive fire in a north-side home Saturday afternoon, causing $300,000 worth of damage. The Edmonton Journal reports.

December 23, 2013
By The Edmonton Journal

Dec. 23, 2013, Edmonton – A candle left unattended beside a sofa sparked a massive fire in a
north-side home Saturday afternoon, causing $300,000 worth of damage. The Edmonton Journal reports. | READ MORE