Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unattended candle sparks Windsor condo blaze

Sept. 16, 2013, Windsor, Ont. - A fire that started with an unattended candle on the 26th floor of one of Windsor’s tallest buildings caused an estimated $450,000 damage and sent a man to hospital Sunday. The Windsor Star reports.

September 16, 2013
By The Windsor Star

Sept. 16, 2013, Windsor, Ont. – A fire that started with an unattended candle on the 26th floor of one
of Windsor’s tallest buildings caused an estimated $450,000 damage and
sent a man to hospital Sunday. The Windsor Star reports. | READ MORE