Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unattended pot blamed for fatal fire

Dec. 15, 2010, Barrie, Ont. - A cooking pot left on the stove is being blamed for a fatal fire on Hickling Trail that killed a Georgian College business student. The Barrie Examiner reports.

December 15, 2010
By The Barrie Examiner

Dec. 15, 2010, Barrie, Ont. – A cooking pot left on the stove is being blamed
for a fatal fire on Hickling Trail that killed a Georgian College
business student. The Barrie Examiner reports. | READ MORE