Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unattended wood stove sparks house fire

Nov. 15, 2010, Cambridge, Ont. - A home owner is lucky to be alive after going to bed and leaving a wood burning stove unattended. CTV Southwestern Ontario reports.

November 15, 2010
By CTV Kitchener

Nov. 15, 2010, Cambridge, Ont. – A home owner is lucky to be alive after
going to bed and leaving a wood burning stove unattended. CTV
Southwestern Ontario reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*