Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unextinguished fire pit blamed for Lethbridge house fire

Aug. 28, 2012, Lethbridge, Alta. – Smoldering fuel discarded in a rubber garbage can has been identified as the cause of a $200,000 fire that almost levelled a westside home Sunday. The Lethbridge Herald reports.

August 28, 2012
By The Lethbridge Herald

Aug. 28, 2012, Lethbridge, Alta. – Smoldering fuel discarded in a rubber garbage can has been identified as the cause of a $200,000 fire that almost levelled a westside home Sunday. The Lethbridge Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*