How to Build an NFPA Compliant Training Program for Canadian Fire Agencies
May 12, 2021 at
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) creates vital training standards for fire agencies across the globe. The goal of these standards is to reduce death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards.
With Vector Solutions, your agency can build an NFPA compliant training program. The industry’s leading online training management system, formerly known as TargetSolutions, offers more than 450 hours of fire department training, including the valuable NFPA 1001, 1021 and 1500 Series.
Join us May 12 for this special webinar presentation to learn how you can leverage the Vector Solutions platform to develop your NFPA training strategy, deliver mandatory policies, and achieve compliance with NFPA standards.
Watch this webinar to learn the following:
- How to build an NFPA training program with Vector Solutions
- How to utilize Vector Solutions’ online training catalog to distribute dynamic NFPA training
- How to formulate your training program to NFPA standards
- How to schedule, deliver and track completions for online coursework and hands-on JPR activities
- How to utilize Vector’s record keeping capabilities to document training hours and ensure compliance
- Watch now: The EDI Celebration Series – Episode 2 with special guests Chief Susan Henry and Chief Sherry Colford
- The EDI Celebration Series – Episode 3: Special guests Chief Deb Bergeson and Chief Nancy Macdonald-Duncan