The Benefits of Leveraging Online Pre-Training Coursework Prior to the Drill-Yard
April 13, 2022 at
Sponsored by Vector Solutions
If there is a misconception about online training in the fire service, it’s that it’s going to be used as a substitute for hands-on training. That couldn’t be further from the truth. By assigning online training prior to drill-yard, personnel can prepare prior to hands-on exercises and instructors have more time to assess and review competencies.
With Vector Solutions’ online learning management system, Vector LMS, you can supplement drill-yard events by leveraging courses based on NFPA standards, while tracking every aspect of your department’s training program to ensure compliance.
Join us for this webinar to learn how to support personnel in achieving a higher level of performance and increase operational efficiency with Vector Solutions. We’ll show how to do the following:
- Schedule drill-yard or hands-on training assignments
- Deliver online pre-training with NFPA-based coursework
- Manage policies and other mandatory compliance tasks
- Distribute custom content, including department videos and drill sheets
- Track training for personnel to ensure compliance
Print this page