Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Woman hospitalized after cooking fire

Dec. 20, 2010, Calgary - A woman had to be taken to hospital when she inhaled too much smoke from a cooking fire that spread in a Calgary apartment.

December 20, 2010
By The Canadian Press

Fire officials say crews also found a man in his 30s in the suite, but he refused treatment.

A small dog was also rescued from the flames.

Damage is estimated at $100,000.

Advertisement

Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*