Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Woman suffers smoke inhalation in MacTier house fire

April 24, 2014, MacTier, Ont. – An electric heating blanket is the likely source of a fire in MacTier, Ont., on Wednesday that sent a woman to hospital with smoke inhalation. CTV News reports.

April 24, 2014
By CTV News

April 24, 2014, MacTier, Ont. – An electric heating blanket is the likely source of a fire in MacTier, Ont., on Wednesday that sent a woman to hospital with smoke inhalation. CTV News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*