Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
YWCA blaze deemed accidental

Dec. 31, 2013, Prince Albert, Sask. - An early morning fire at the Prince Albert YWCA on Monday was the accidental result of combustible material being left on a stovetop, a local fire inspector said. The Prince Albert Herald reports.

December 31, 2013
By The Prince Albert Herald

Dec. 31, 2013, Prince Albert, Sask. – An early morning fire at the Prince Albert YWCA on Monday was the
accidental result of combustible material being left on a stovetop, a
local fire inspector said. The Prince Albert Herald reports. | READ MORE