Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Careless smoking blamed for Winnipeg apartment fire

Jan. 7, 2013, Winnipeg - An apartment fire that sent a man to hospital Saturday was caused by careless smoking, according to police. Metro News reports.

January 7, 2013
By Metro News

Jan. 7, 2013, Winnipeg – An apartment fire that sent a man to hospital
Saturday was caused by careless smoking, according to police. Metro News
reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*