Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Clothes dryer blamed for house fire

Jan. 14, 2011, Bell Island, N.L. - A fire that gutted a house on Bell Island Wednesday night started in a clothes dryer, an RCMP investigation has revealed. The St. John's Telegram reports.

January 14, 2011
By The St. John's Telegram

Jan. 14, 2011, Bell Island, N.L. – A fire that gutted a house on Bell
Island Wednesday night started in a clothes dryer, an RCMP investigation
has revealed. The St. John's Telegram reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*