Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Combustible materials behind fridge sparked fatal fire

Sept. 16, 2010, Cornwall, P.E.I. - A Cornwall man died of smoke inhalation after loose combustible material behind his fridge caught fire Tuesday. The Charlottetown Guardian reports.

September 16, 2010
By THe Charlottetwon Guardian

Sept. 16, 2010, Cornwall, P.E.I. – A Cornwall man died of smoke
inhalation after loose combustible material behind his fridge caught
fire Tuesday. The Charlottetown Guardian reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*