Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Faulty equipment blamed for government office blaze

July 6, 2012, Whitehorse, Yukon - A Canada Day fire which cause $300,000 in damage to a building housing government offices in Whitehorse, Yukon, was caused by a faulty electrical device, said local fire authorities. Canada.com reports.

July 6, 2012
By Canada.com

July 6, 2012, Whitehorse, Yukon – A Canada Day fire which cause $300,000 in damage to a building housing
government offices in Whitehorse, Yukon, was caused by a faulty
electrical device, said local fire authorities. Canada.com reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*