Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Fire Chief says CO levels likely didn’t cause student sickness

Dec. 12, 2012, Saskatoon – A fire chief in Saskatoon says it's unlikely the small amount of carbon monoxide detected at a city high school was enough to make students sick. The Winnipeg Free Press reports.

December 12, 2012
By The Winnipeg Free Press

Dec. 12, 2012, Saskatoon – A fire chief in Saskatoon says it's unlikely the small amount of carbon monoxide detected at a city high school was enough to make students sick. The Winnipeg Free Press reports. | READ MORE