Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Ice buildup causes Calgary condo to fill with carbon monoxide

Nov. 11, 2013, Calgary – Dozens of residents of a condo building in northwest Calgary were evacuated Sunday due to dangerously high carbon monoxide levels. The Calgary Sun reports.

November 11, 2013
By The Calgary Sun

Nov. 11, 2013, Calgary – Dozens of residents of a condo building in northwest Calgary were evacuated Sunday due to dangerously high carbon monoxide levels. The Calgary Sun reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*