Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Improperly stored chemicals spark parkade fire

June 23, 2021
By CBC News

June 23, 2021, Saskatoon – Residents were forced to evacuate a Saskatoon apartment building early Tuesday morning due to a fire in the parkade. The fire was caused by the spontaneous combustion of improperly stored chemicals in a storage closet, according to the Saskatoon Fire Department. CBC News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*